Measures R & M
Measure R and Measure M South Bay Subregional Programs
LA County voters approved the Measure R sales tax in 2008 and the Measure M sales tax in 2016. Combined, the tax measures include dedicated funding for five subregional funding programs in the South mobility and sustainability capital projects and programs. The Measure R tax will be collected through 2039 to fund South Bay highway operational improvements and subregional transit capital projects. Measure M will be collected indefinitely for additional highway operational improvements, and multi-year subregional projects.
Learn more about Measure R and Measure M.
For more information about the Measure R and Measure M funded infrastructure projects in the South Bay, the current programs of projects are listed below:
- Measure R South Bay Highway Program
- Measure R South Bay Transit Investment Program
- Measure M Highway Efficiency & Operational Improvements Program
- Measure M Transportation Systems & Mobility Improvements Program (I)
- Measure M Transportation Systems & Mobility Improvements Program (II)