Green Business Assist Program /CA Green Business Network
The cities of Torrance, El Segundo and Hawthorne received a grant from the California Green Business Network (CAGBN), which provides a certification program to help businesses become more environmentally sustainable and responsible. The program emphasizes reducing greenhouse gas emissions, reducing waste, conserving water and reducing pollution.
Green Business Assist Program (GBAP) is a FREE service offered by the South Bay Cities Council of Governments (SBCCOG) designed to encourage sustainable actions in our local business community.
- Information, education, and resources from utilities on incentive programs that can save your business money
- Information on utility programs and other valuable tips to reduce energy, water, and waste through e-newsletter
- Resources on green mobility, such as EV and vanpool
- Information to encourage your employees to take action at work and at home
- SBCCOG assistance with getting your questions answered by utility technical support
- Social media visibility through our Facebook and Twitter accounts and our e-newsletter