The South Bay Cities Council of Governments (SBCCOG) is seeking Request for Proposals (RFPs) for website redesign and maintenance.
Deadline for submittal is Monday, November 23, 2020 by 4:00 P.M. and must be sent to email@example.com. Additionally, questions from potential proposers must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 P.M. on Friday, November 13, 2020.
The SBCCOG is a joint powers authority of 16 cities and the South Bay unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County that share the goal of maximizing the quality of life and productivity of our area.
The SBCCOG currently operates one website for the SBCCOG with a microsite — South Bay Environmental Services Center (SBESC), a program of the SBCCOG. Both sites are hosted by GoDaddy and are managed in the following Content Management System (CMS): Drupal core 7.73. Proposals should include recommendations for combining the two sites, as well as an optimal CMS and hosting platform. The final product should create and maintain a consistent look or brand across all programs.
Through this RFP, the SBCCOG is soliciting responses from qualified firms to update its website to enhance the user experience, simplify content management, and provide better information and customer service to its community, while meeting high standards for design quality and visual appeal.
The selected consultant/firm will be expected to execute an agreement substantially the same as the standard contract (Attachment A, attached below).
- Monday, November 2, 2020 – Release of RFP
- Friday, November 13, 2020 (4:00 P.M. deadline) – Questions due from potential proposers
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 (4:00 P.M. deadline) – Response to questions to be posted online here
- Monday, November 23, 2020 (4:00 P.M. deadline) – Proposals due
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020 – Proposers notified re: interviews
- Monday, November 30, 2020 – Wednesday, December 2, 2020 – Interviews
- Monday, December 7, 2020 – Recommendation distributed in Steering Committee agenda packet
- Monday, December 14, 2020 – Approval at SBCCOG Steering Committee
Interviews will take place between November 30 – December 2, 2020 at:
2355 Crenshaw Blvd., # 125
Torrance, CA 90501
Virtually via Zoom (depending on Los Angeles County’s COVID-19 tier status)
THE SBCCOG WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EXPENSES INCURRED BY A FIRM IN PREPARING AND SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL. THE SBCCOG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ALL PROPOSALS AND WILL SELECT THE MOST QUALIFIED CONTRACTOR AND NOT NECESSARILY THE LOWEST BIDDER. THE SBCCOG ALSO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO WAIVE IRREGULARITIES IN THE PROPOSAL.
See below for RFP document and other associated files.CLOSED: Request for Proposal (RFP): Website Redesign and Maintenance